In British law, readings are deemed for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES
– this is in place to protect BOTH parties.
- If for any reason Psychic Readings Direct is unable to deliver your session, you will receive a full refund via the method of payment that was received.
- Don’t attend expecting a refund if you don’t like what you hear. Psychic Readings Direct is a service based provider, not a computer – there are many variables that can affect your reading and its interpretation. Readings are not an exact science.
- If you are unhappy in any way – you should say so BEFORE you leave the session in order to rectify any issues appropriately and amicably at the time.
- It is not acceptable to demand a refund after you have left a psychic reading, on the basis of accuracy – you are charged for time not content.
- It is not spiritual or responsible to suggest that by being charged, you have been taken advantage of. You enter into a contract to pay for a service based on TIME.
- You should not book a reading if you feel you are attending in desperation, in poor finances or delicate mental health. If you choose to do so, you cannot later blame the psychic for any subsequent issues that arise.
- If at any point you are deemed as being vulnerable, or that you place a risk to yourself or others, Psychic Readings Direct may exercise the right to enforce a Duty Of Care Procedure.
- Finally you should accept responsibility for your own actions, judgement, free will and common sense at all times. In law – you cannot blame the psychic!