Merry Christmas. Thank you to those of you that have booked my services this year. I appreciate your support. To all my followers on here and my platforms, I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Whether you are celebrating the incarnation of Jesus, spending quality time with family and friends, may this day be one of peace, staying present and one of enjoyment.
I have spent the last couple of weeks reflecting on the difficult times we have had as a nation since Covid. People struggling as a result of government mandates, people dealing with ongoing mental health issues, loneliness (especially over this festive period), as well as grieving the absence or loss of loved ones.
This Christmas, the focus for so many of us is simply staying warm and spending less, due to the cost of living crisis, rising energy bills, food, heating bills and increased inflation. We can only hope and pray for better days ahead.
Being alone at Christmas is many peoples reality. It is sometimes also unavoidable. There are some positive ways to embrace today;
- Place limits on social media so as not to compare your current situation with others.
- Reach out to someone that you trust or look for aid online / helpline.
- See if there is anything happening in your local community such as aiding in a shelter or helping with the local food bank.
- Go for a walk, switch off the TV and listen to your favourite music.
- Write down your goals. Writing these down and reflecting exactly where you want to be next Christmas and what actions are necessary to get you there.
It’s important to remember that being alone on Christmas is okay. Whether you are doing it alone or spending it with your loved ones, I hope for you all abundant blessings and gratitude abound you, this Christmas and beyond.
#happychristmas #christmas #jesus #nativity #incarnation #London #wellness #wellbeing #mindset #gratitude #growth #healing #motivation #intuition #intuitivereader #prayers #faith #goals #happiness #mentalhealthawareness #grief